eat - drink - be scary



Alright...you caught me. I didn't make these delicious-looking cupcakes.
But I would have...
if I'd thought about it...
and wanted to skip naptime.
Hmmm...
there's always next year.

I did make brownies for a fellow MOPS Mom with a newborn. And my hubby made chocolate chip cookies last night.

But there's still time today to make goodies...maybe later I'll get inventive. But for now, I need to go because Squirt is making me his own little Halloween "treat" right on my lap. Yay...

Link up with Better in Bulk for actual goodies made by other Halloween enthusiasts. And don't forget to stop by Mama Kat's Losin' It, Seven Clown Circle, and Mayhem & Moxie to answer their daily questions for your last chance to enter to win a Flip camera-thinger (again, that's the technical name, for real).

Comments

You totally had me with this post! As I was reading through, I thought, wow, she is so IMPRESSIVE.

But, then I kept reading and realized you are just like me.

That is a good thing! :)
Honey Mommy said…
You are hilarious! I totally would have made cupcakes like that too... but who has the time for that right now?
Unknown said…
I'm with Francesca--I totally thought you had made those cupcakes when I saw the pictures. Impressive! :) And now my stomach is growling...

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)