Cave Tools Hook Rack (review)

I've been enjoying my Cave Tools BBQ brush and vegetable basket for awhile now! The BBQ brush has been in use for 2 years almost; I think that's a pretty good lifetime for a grill tool. I decided to try out their hook rack.

I was hoping to find an unconventional use for the hook rack - maybe hang my daughter's princess dresses on it. I couldn't find a reasonable place to hang it in our house for that purpose. But I also found the hooks to be too close together to use for costume purposes. So I'm still looking for better ideas for that instead of shoving her dresses into a plastic storage container drawer (who needs wrinkled princess dresses?! haha). I also thought about putting it into our kids' bathroom for their towels but the 5 hooks are a little close together to allow towels to dry out (in my opinion).

I went ahead and am using the hook rack for its natural purpose - to hang up my grill tools. My husband did not use the screwdriver that came with the hook (which is super nice!) but used his electric drill. He hung it up in our garage, which is just a few feet away from our back patio and grill.

It is much nicer to have our spatula, grill brush, tongs, etc hung up rather than just sitting on the side of the grill! Who knew? Kidding. This is probably a much more sanitary option, too - always a plus side!

My favorite thing about Cave Tools is their lifetime guarantee on their products. They take customer service seriously, which is a great thing! I haven't had to use this, though, because the products have worked well for me!

Pick your hook rack up today (just in time for summer time grill time!) for 15% off by using the code: HOOKRACK15 . And check out their other products like kabob skewers rack, BBQ grill light, wood smoker box,  and even a portable charcoal grill.

Disclaimer: I received this hook rack in order to write an honest review. All opinions are my own and may differ from others' opinions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)