Cave Tools brand BBQ Brush (review)

When most people think of grilling, they think of summertime. Not me. If it's nice enough outside, I don't care the season, I like to grill. Doesn't matter what's being grilled either: burgers, chicken, pork chops, hot dogs (oh I love me a good hot dog). It just tastes better! I even tried to grill bacon once...I about killed our grill on that one. But wouldn't it have tasted awesome?! Hard to improve on bacon but I think grilling could!
see? all shiny!
I digress. With grilling so much, our grill gets dirty. We've tried cheap brushes from the store and they work ok; nothing fancy. Then I got to try Cave Tools BBQ Brush and I love it! It was shiny when I got it but now it's dirty from all the hard work it does. I don't have to push super hard like with the cheap ones to get my grill clean. I just liked that pretty much with one swipe, I was done cleaning that section. I don't waste a lot of time on grill maintenance like that so it's nice to get to the grilling. 

rust proof in snow? that's good news in the Midwest!
image via Amazon.com

100% rust proof design, stainless steel bristles (safe on porcelain even), and a lifetime satisfaction guarantee makes this BBQ brush a really great deal.

image via Amazon although it may as well be my grill
Go get your own brush on Amazon or through their website and try it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. You can use the code: V9BW7SDN for 15% off the BBQ Brush. I know your grill is already dirty from this summer but get it ready for Labor Day with the Cave Tools BBQ Brush. They have other products, too: rib roast rack, tongs, burger press, grill light, grill spatula. Those are probably very useful, too! 

Disclaimer: I received this tool in order to try it out and write an honest review. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)