trick or treat Star Wars style

ignore my pistol. It's a painted squirt gun 

just thought this was the perfect Jedi pose

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn

love the whiskers
Halloween is always a fun time of the year. We don't go for the gruesome and ghoulish around here but the fun and exciting. A day to be someone else (not that our normal selves are bad but just...normal). This year we opted for a Star Wars theme (how long will I be able to keep the themes up?). I (with the assistance of friends) turned a few panels of brown curtains into Jedi cloaks. And a couple of sheets into a Princess Leia dress. Big A's cousin made me hair buns/hat. Even Big A got in on the fun and spray painted my pistol. My mom tried so hard to turn a bunny costume into Chewbacca but costumes don't dye well.
 In the end it was fun. We ended up losing the costume contest to twin tornadoes. Next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)