Dolphin Tale 2


My family and I just watched "Dolphin Tale" for our family movie night last week in anticipation of "Dolphin Tale 2" coming to theaters September 12.

I am also a blog ambassador for the movie, so I got sent a huge pile of awesome stuff to help promote the show. My kids have been doing their part by wearing their Hope + Winter shirts (seriously, it's all they want to wear), hat, sunglasses, reading the book, drying with the towel. I love the tote - it's huge and great for church.

I have been well taken care of just for saying "hey go watch this movie." Really, though, go watch this movie. The first one was awesome! Such a cute tale, my kids enjoyed it (and it wasn't a cartoon - amen?!), full of wonderful actors (Ashley Judd, Morgan Freeman, Harry Connick, Jr.).

So pick up a copy of "Dolphin Tale" AND get a ticket to go see "Dolphin Tale 2" September 12.

they are so cute in this hat!
Disclaimer: I received all of this cool stuff to promote the movie. All opinions are my own and others may disagree with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)