Storytime Saturday: Emotions

I'm making up posts again as I did this Emotion theme for storytime at the start of February, but I wanted to share these with you.

Books:
If You're Angry and You Know It - Kaiser & Pillo
  - doubled as a song
Bear Feels Scared - Wilson
The Way I Feel - Cain
The Pigeon Has Feelings, Too - Willems
  - love these books!
Feelings - Alkili
Mrs. Biddlebox - Smith & Frazee
  - I can't remember if I read this at storytime; it's kind of long but really cute!
Glad Monster, Sad Monster - Emberly & Miranda
  - didn't read this because I read it with the monster theme but would fit here too.

image via Google

Songs:
If You're Angry & You Know It (along with the book)

Craft:
I had blank faces for the kids to decorate with emotions. I was going to do masks that they could decorate until I found these and thought they were really cute.

image via u-create blog


Results:
I only got to read these stories once. We had 3 snow days in a row and the following week I read Valentine's Day stories to Squirt's class. I wish I would have had more songs to sing in this one and something with action to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)