It's that time of the year again....resolutions

I love making resolutions and goals. You can do it any time, of course, but I really like the New Year's Resolutions. A fresh start. I can't remember what I resolved to do last year (I'm not sure if that's good or bad), but here are my goals and resolutions for 2013:


- write more letters (while organizing I came across letters and cards. I want that again. Nothing like snail mail.)

- have unintentional Facebook time once a week. Other times on there must be specific, get on and get off.

- run 26.2 consecutive miles (in May)

- take 1 walk (at least) per week with my boys (weather permitting)

- 1,000 blessings joy dare from Ann Voskamp

That's really it. I want to improve my prayer life but I don't have a specific goal for that. I also want to read more books, but, again, there is no specific goal. I'd like to lose that weight hanging on from LAST Christmas, but no real specified goal (other than the 26.2 training).

What about you? Any goals this new year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)