Tag! You're It

Apparently, I'm stealing a lot from Stacey's blog lately (if you haven't checked out my vlog or hers, do so). She tagged me in a little thing so here it goes...

Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We can't have pets, although some day I'd like a dog or a cat (although Big A dislikes cats). BUT they will be animals, not family members.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I would be able to raise up my kids to be passionate followers of Christ (stealing that from Stacey!) - otherwise, materialistically have a comfy house with a giant library!

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Tithe
Buy a home (with my library and Big A's pillars)
Buy a van that doesn't fall apart
Help find a cure for autism
In the meantime, get all the therapy recommended for my son's autism
Get an awesome swing set/play ground thing for our back yard
Buy Big A a home gym - free weights, mirrors, anything he wanted
Help my friends K & L pay off all debt and help fund adopting a baby!
Help our families pay off debt
Savings accounts for us and our children

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Exercise and prayer...sometimes food.

5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
We get the kids in their PJs if they aren't already. Moose goes potty, we brush their teeth, get Squirt his pacifier, read them a story, tuck them in with kisses and a prayer, maybe sing a song.

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
Big A & I met while playing sand volleyball

7. What kind of books do you read?

I read a lot of different things but right now I'm going through a study by Sally Clarkson: The Mission of Motherhood, with my friend Sarah. I LOVE it!
I just finished Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures - not too bad but I preferred the movie :) It did give me some insight to my son's autism - just certain things because he didn't fit one specific category she spoke about.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I'll be almost 35 and my boys will be 11 and 13 (I think I just threw up a little LOL). I would like to either be in a career in the education field OR volunteering full-time between school, library, and church. Not sure, I've been thinking a lot about the future but I'm not in a hurry to get there.

9. What’s your fear?
That I won't be a good parent to my kids, and they will turn out to be rebellious and turn away from God. (exactly Stacey!)

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
No my feet are firmly planted on Earth so bring on the crap I like to eat.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pretend I didn't hear Moose yell and try to sleep more. :) Or lay there and think about my weird dreams.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?

That he didn't have to go to work so he could be home all the time! :)

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I used to love the name Brandi but I really like my name now (after years of hating it)

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

Of course sun; who would pick rain?

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Spaghetti definitely. Love it!

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I love the networking. The real friends I've made, the connections I've made. I like having a place that's just for me where I can tell about my kids, my running, my wife-hood, what I'm reading. Anything I want.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

salty - crackers!

18. What items are in your purse right now?
a napkin, my wallet, my Road ID, a receipt from the grocery store, 5 pens, those wet napkins to wipe faces with, and I'm sure other stuff I don't know off the top of my head


19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
The beach right now. It's really cold outside. :)

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?

I don't know that I shouldn't but I know that some of my Christian friends have problems with Glee. It's not a Christian show nor does it pretend to be, but I think it's real and I love the music. I also like Pretty Little Liars and I'm probably too old for it.


You're turn!
I tag...
Cori - I Love Lucy Jean
Sarah - In Light of the Truth
Laura - No Further Explanation Needed
Shannon - The Small Things
Kara - My Sweet Little Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)