Oh yes, I vlogged. I haven't done this in a long time but I decided to try to do the same vlog my friend Stacey did on her blog. It's an experiment (although far from scientific) about accents and/or dialects. I have a pretty flat accent, being from Nebraska. I know there are random pockets of people with twangs around where I'm from and I can imitate an accent well (and not always by choice; i.e. if I watch The Town, I'm going to sound like I'm from Boston...well, at least in my head that's what I sound like), but I have that flat newbroadcaster sound.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
▪ What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
▪ What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
▪ What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
▪ What do you call gym shoes?
▪ What do you say to address a group of people?
▪ What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
▪ What do you call your grandparents?
▪ What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
▪ What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
▪ What is the thing you change the TV channel with?