Bondi Bands (WINNERS)

  without further ado...
True Random Number Generator 30 Donna - black
True Random Number Generator 22 Mama LJ -I Run So I Can Eat
True Random Number Generator 7   Running Diva Mom - flowered
I wish I had enough Bondi Bands to go around...but I do not. If you didn't win, head on over to the Bondi Band and get one for yourself! These are not just for runners FYI - they have swim caps, too. But these are perfect for any exercise (or are cute just as a headband). 
Winners have been notified via email. Winners have until April 22 to email me with their address. 
Thank you all for playing along! 

Comments

Donna said…
WooHoo!! I am so excited! Thanks Randi!
Nicole Joy said…
Yay aren't giveaways so fun! I'm putting up a new one today. :0) Im glad Running Diva Mom got one-she's in love with Bondi Bands!
Yeah, I'm so excited! Thanks!!
Anonymous said…
*doing my happy dance*

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)