Monday Meanderings (a day late)

My friend Sarah at In Light of the Truth hosts Monday Meanderings. I meant to do this yesterday but got busy, so here it is (a day late)...

Bible Study

I don't have a "study" going. I was going to go to the women's Bible study at my church on Thursday but felt AWFUL with a horrible headache (or migraine idk) and tummy ache. Hopefully, if nothing happens this week, I'll be there this week.

Memory Verse
Ecclesiastes 10:11 "He has made everything beautiful in its time." (I've been working on this one for a few weeks...I'm a little slow at memorization)

Husband Encouragement
I have been trying to encourage him in his workouts and thank him for helping me with the boys and housework.

Train Them Up
* I am going to read one of his little Bible lessons out of a book of Moose's daily.
* I am going to pray before Isaac's meals with him (while slowly shoveling food in his mouth so he doesn't scream at me).
* I am also going to try to keep our tv viewing down this week. It was up last week and yesterday due to illness (I like to watch something I want when I'm sick, so does Moose).

Personal Goals
* Read from the Bible for at least 5 minutes daily. That's a lot from nothing so I'm trying here.
* Work out 8 hours this week.
* Make it to the women's Bible study at church.

MUST Do
* Get Moose eating more food and keep him hydrated.

Zone - our living room. To clean it nightly of toys and debris.

Menu - we are really simple when it comes to cooking; not a lot of extras or fancy names here
Monday - shake n bake chicken & stuffing & corn
Tuesday - lasagna & peas
Wednesday - leftover lasagna
Thursday - chicken wraps & salad & carrots
Friday - meatloaf
Saturday - leftover meatloaf
Sunday - Tex Mex chicken

FUN THINGS!
* Aerobics Wednesday

3 Things I'm thankful for today:
1. Moose feeling better (he's whining today; he's better).
2. Yoga (Moose did this all by himself this morning - so cute).
3. Naps.

Comments

Thanks for joining in! You have great goals! Blessings on your week!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)