Strongman!

I thought I'd post pictures from the Strongman competition since I talked about it/bragged about my husband.

Here's the Strongman walking with the Strongbaby to sign in.


Here they are warming up...I mean, playing in the dirt. Yeah, Moose was a mess after. He just found dirt recently...it's a lot of fun.

This press event isn't super heavy, but look how long that PVC pipe is! The key to Big A winning this one is his monstrous paws!


The tire flip - sounds easier than it looks. It never fails each year, the 2nd to last flip leaves your tire like 1/3 of the way from the finish line. And check out my hubby's giant feet!


Radio Interview.


Newspaper Interview

The day was a lot of fun. I made my MIL mad because I didn't make Moose go to her (he wanted me; he's a year old...I can't MAKE him do things like that). But it's always nice to watch Big A compete because he always gives 100% heart & soul to whatever he's doing.

Check out:




for more Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Comments

Heather said…
That tire looks really heavy!!
EmmaP said…
seriously...doesn't she know you can't MAKE him do anything???

Tell Big A he done good!!! Super cool!
Weeksie50 said…
Wow, we have a strogn man competition here in our town too and it is fun..

It looks like you guys had a fun day..
Tiffany said…
Your husband is so cute! And strong!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)