Wow! The Good News in Four Words by Dandi Daley Mackall (book review)

My family first fell in love with Dandi Dalley Mackall's book "God Loves Me More Than That" when my boys were preschool aged. It has beautiful illustrations and a wonderful message based on Ephesians 3:17-19. I love being able to affirm that this author writes lovely books! Now she has a new book which can be summed up in four words: 
Wow! 
Uh-oh! 
Yes!
Ahh!
That is the gospel in "Wow! The Gospel in Four Words."

image via Tyndale Publishers

The gospel is central to our lives and I love being able to share it in understandable ways with my children. My daughter is two years old and cannot fully comprehend even in this book of the gospel but she understands "wow" and "uh-oh" and those are words to build upon until she fully understands the gospel of "yes" and "ahh."
The illustrations by Annabel Tempest in this book are vibrant. My Charlotte can easily spot Jesus. She's got that Sunday school answer down. Haha. I just loved the diversity shown in the book and the simplicity of the art. 
If you're in the market for a good children's book to solidly and simply share the gospel with your children, this is the one.

Disclaimer: I received this book in order to write an honest review. Others' opinions may not be the same as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)