thankful challenge Day #2

You're not missing Day #1 of this gratitude challenge (hosted by my good friend, Evi); I just didn't post anything. I did get out my handy dandy gifts notebook to begin (again) logging the blessings poured upon me in a day.

Day 2 Challenge: 
  • Stop, actually stop, somehow "pull over" in your day, even if it's for 30 seconds to notice a gift.  Find a way to give back to the giver (whether that's a person or the big G Giver).
Today I was given a reprieve. A reprieve from my boys' growing. 
Squirt wanted to walk in himself today. I reminded him if he did so, he'd have to go in the (very loud) gym with all the other kids. Well, that didn't sit with him and so I got a reprieve.

I got to walk my baby to class today. 
Not sure when he'll stop being my baby, but for today he is. 
My baby.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)