hustle & bustle

I have a confession but first promise you won't hate me when I say this...

okay...

here it goes...

I LOVE THE BUSYNESS OF THE SHOPPING AT MALLS & STORES THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Oh dear, you hate me now huh? You hate the hustle and bustle don't you?

That's ok. I think it's odd I like it. But I love crowds (as long as I don't feel I'm being embarrassed or talked about or something)! I love being around people.

However, even after I've had an amazing weekend with girlfriends away from home spent shopping, laughing, shopping, laughing, talking, cuddling a cute baby, watching a strange movie, talking about our proposals and families and husbands and kids and pasts and weddings and dates and God and struggles and everything, laughing more, eating too much candy, staying up WAY too late (college late)....I know the hustle and bustle isn't what this season isn't about.

Don't believe me? Read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)