I forgot how long wrestling meets are

I LOVE wrestling! Not WWE but real, masculine Greco-Roman wrestling. 
I grew up with it - my cousins wrestled.
My big sister was a matmaid (stat keeper) for 6 years.
I was for 3-4 years (I can't remember now - getting old). 
I even married a wrestler.
Yet I'd never seen him wrestle...
until this past weekend.

Kansas has the Sunflower State Games
where people of all ages can do all sorts of sports;
including wrestling.
Big A signed up, practiced with a friend.
And got 3rd place in his age/weight division!!
Sweet!


wish you could see how sweet this medal is!

Well worth the 9:30-3:30/4:00 sitting in the gym
with kids under 6 years old. 
Once I relaxed a little,
(sometimes my expectations are a little high for my kids' behaviors)
we had fun.






We read, they played with Super Friends, we ate more than necessary
(I'm sure the latter is a requirement at wrestling, if I remember correctly).
We cheered for Big A!




my pictures are horrible! Hard to film video and take pictures at the same time.
Congratulations, sweetheart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)