A-Z about me


A. Attached or Single? Attached. We've been together since 2004, married since 2006.
B. Best Friend? My pals Kim and Rachel. I've known them the longest and we live the closest and remain the closest.
C. Cake or pie? Right now, neither. Trying to lay off the sugar for awhile.
D. Day of choice? Sundays - church, fellowship, and naps.
E. Essential Item? Right now, my boot cast. Praying it's helping my foot heal.
F. Favorite color? Yellow. It's such a happy color. I even just bought these Crocs in yellow.
image from 6pm.com where I bought my shoes

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms. I like to segment them.
H. Home town? small town, NE
I. Favorite Indulgence? superhero movies that I won't let my kids watch until they reach the appropriate age for PG-13 movies.
J. January or July? July - so many birthdays. Moose on the 1st, Squirt on the 10th, Big A on the 24th, my BIL Nate on the 4th, my FIL on the 1st, my grandfather-in-law on the 6th.
K. Kids? I like them, yes. I have two of my own.
L. Life isn’t complete without? A relationship with the Lord.
M. Marriage date? August 5, 2006
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 younger sister and 1 older sister
O. Oranges or Apples? I think I like oranges more for taste but apples more for convenience.
P. Phobias? I don't really like snakes and spiders.
Q. Quotes? If you want to change your body, exercise. If you want to change your life, become a runner.
R. Reasons to smile? Today: breakfast outside, nice breezes, not-fighting children, the ability to be home with said children.
S. Season of choice? Fall, I love the colors in the trees.
T. Tag 5 People. Anyone who would like to, please feel free to keep the survey going!
U. Unknown fact about me? If our children cry in the middle of the night, I don't hear them. Honestly. 
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob...man, I can't wait!
W. Worst habit? Sneak eating.
X. Xray or Ultrasound? I like ultrasounds when I'm pregnant. I LOVE seeing their little peanut-ness in there moving around.
Y. Your favorite food? Tomatoes
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries.
Your Turn! Cake or pie? Reasons to smile? Worst habit?

Got this started from Run Mommy Run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)