180 followers

Apparently I have a good following here at the S Club 4. However, I think my GFC lies. 180 followers? My average of comments per day is more like...zero.

So I'm asking you, followers, what would you like to read about? I love doing reviews, but I haven't done many lately. I could write about any number of things: running, autism, being a SAHM, Jesus, fashion (ha..sort of kidding), books, tv shows (my newest love? Touch), my kids. What would you, as a reader, like to read about? I'd really like to get my comments up (aka I'd like someone to read this), but I'm kind of at a loss.

Should I just quit? I love blogging, but I don't really have a niche to get a huge following. And I'm ok with that. I'm happy with the 180 but I would like you to actually read the blog. So help a girl out.

Comments

Stacey said…
Just keep being you :) I'm not a huge commenter, but I love reading about your day to day life!
Ryan C said…
Just because you don't have comments, doesn't mean people don't read it.. I read every one of your blog entries and I just am someone who doesn't comment often.
Becky said…
I'm not a huge commenter either, but every time I see a new post come up on my newsfeed, I read!

Keep on keepin' on, girl!

B.
Theresa said…
I feel the same way! I haven't been writing much of anything on my blog. I thought about stopping but I don't want to lose touch with some amazing people I've met through it.
Sorry that wasn't very helpful ;)
I'll comment and up your daily average!

Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they're not reading. :)
Kara said…
I read! I read!! Love all of it RS!! Keep up the good work, my friend! You rock in so many ways!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)