trains, planes, and automobiles birthday party

I'm a bit belated on birthday party posts (only a month), but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures with you! The theme was Trains, Planes, and Automobiles! Mostly because I couldn't decide between Thomas the Tank Engine and Cars 2.

family & friends hanging out on our porch

slip n' slide!

more of the gang

Big A giving the kids a push




just noticed M's face behind Moose - hilarious!


Grandma Pam playing with the grandkids







I loved the transportation items my mom got us for the cake!




one of these things is not like the other...

It was such a fun day...doesn't feel like almost a month ago! But I'm off to Women of Faith this weekend so enjoy the pictures!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a fun Birthday party! I love that all of your family came to celebrate in such a big way! The cupcakes look awesome. I laughed about the 'different' one. So funny!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)