Planet Gear

I just signed up for this new site called Planet Gear (tag line: the world's best outdoor gear, apparel, and travel destinations at exclusive pricing for members only). I heard about it through Outside PR's Account Director and I decided to check it out.

I really don't buy many things online but would if I could find better prices for things. Planet Gear has different sales going on seemingly every day - today it's a Utah Ski Adventure Tour and Mountain Hardware gear; tomorrow it's SIGG reusable bottles. The prices are still a bit out of my price range for some things (like the Utah tour) but there were some apparel that were more in the lower price ranges.

Kind of neat site and I thought some of you may want to check it out. If you want to sign up, awesome, if not, that's ok too. If you sign up through me, you get a $10 credit. That's kind of neat. And then if you refer someone who signs up, they get a $10 credit. You can get credits for those people, too, if they place their first order. I always think it's neat when you get something in return for referrals.

I'll probably check back every few days just to see what's new. It's also cool how the sales keep changing, but that also means if you want something, you have to act fast!

If you want to sign up or even check it out, click here. If it asks for my email address, it's randi_lynn137 at hotmail dot com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)