God Gave Us So Much by Lisa Tawn Bergren

"God Gave Us So Much" by Lisa Tawn Bergren (illustrated by Laura J. Bryant) is a treasury of three stories from the God Gave Us series. It includes the stories God Gave Us the World, God Gave Us Love, and God Gave Us Heaven.


How adorable are these books?! I love books that bring the heavenly realm to my children. Heaven and God are complicated things to explain to children. Moose knows that Jesus loves him and we love God, but I don't know how much he truly knows. Books like these God Gave Us stories help parents tell their children (help me tell my children) how much God loves them.

God really did give us the world, love, and heaven. And these stories use a very cute family of polar bears to help explain that love! Mama, Papa, and Grampa Bear help explain God's gifts to Little Cub. My boys really liked sitting down to this book, although we take it one story at a time. My boys are creatures of habit so this isn't one of their favorite books...yet! But I know that it's a book we will continue to read for a very long time.

There are other stories in the God Gave Us series: God Gave Us You, God Gave Us Two, God Gave Us Christmas. I hope to add to our collection - and hope you decided to add this to your collection. The God Gave Us So Much treasury retails for $14.99 on Amazon.com and is available through other major retailers.


Disclaimer: I received this book through Water Brook Publishing's Blogging for Books campaign. No money exchanged hands; I wrote this review using my own honest thoughts. Others may or may not experience(s) that I had with this book and/or publishing company.

Comments

Tricia said…
thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)