Bucket List

Randi's Bucket List
in no particular order
- see my boys come to know Christ
- drive on Route 66 to California
- write a book (children's, novel, self-help - doesn't matter)
- run a full marathon
- skydive!
- own a home
- decorate my home
- dance with Anthony on our 50th wedding anniversary (and beyond)
- have wooden swing sets in our backyard (swings, jungle gym things, etc)
- go visit all the cool Civil War things in Richmond that we never saw when we lived there
- run a race for autism (Autism Speaks, OAR) not sure yet
- coordinate my own running race (proceeds for autism)
- go to Australia
- ride on a train (preferably Thomas the Tank Engine!)
- spend Thanksgiving in NYC (Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!) with my husband & kids
- whitewater rafting with my husband and kids
- attend Harvard (even if it's like one class when I'm old and can afford it haha)
- help my kids through college

There are a lot more, I'm sure. I don't think this is a static list so it will keep changing, depending on my kids and life. I love this idea of having goals. What are your goals??

Comments

My goodness, we have lots of similar things on our lists.

When you take that drive on Route 66, don't forget to visit!
Amy said…
I sure like bucket lists but NO sky diving here ever!

Amy @ Missional Mama
Anonymous said…
Friend, you get the time off from you schedule when I come home and me, you and Pookie will cross off two things on your list, the Route 66 trip and Redwood and that can be our road trip. Of course it's all dependent upon when is good for you! We might even be able to cross off and create some new things along the way!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)