Story Time for Me (everyone's a winner!)

Sometimes, I just honestly don't have the time (or patience) to read a book to my kids. The baby likes to flip through pages but is not patient enough himself to listen to more than 5 words. Moose likes the same story over and over again - and my brain can only take "Are You My Mother?" twice a day. This makes Story Time for Me is perfect for my family.


Story Time for Me s a unique literary website designed specifically for toddlers and children in early elementary school, allowing them to read and listen to enjoyable, online interactive picture books.  We also offer a one-of-a-kind animated personalized book (from their website).

Check out this promotional video on YouTube:

Story Time for Me has a really great offer for the S Club Readers! Two free books for your little ones. That's right, all of you are winners today! Most of the books claim to be for ages 4-8 years old, but Moose was automatically drawn to the story on the screen. If you children love stories or computers (or both), I highly recommend this site and their 2 free stories! It's very easy to set up a (free) account and access your library so please try it out!

Disclaimer: I was provided 2 free story credits in order to facilitate an honest review. All opinions are my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) I had with the company and/or product.    
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)