Sharonnville (review)


Aren't these adorable "pretties"? That's what Sharon, the owner and designer of Sharonnville, calls these adorable little decorations. Whatever they are called, they are fun!

I have never had Christmas decor before and I love that these are the first holiday things I've put up. I even talked my husband into letting me leave them until Christmas (he doesn't like holiday stuff too soon before Thanksgiving); I just told him "look, they're Husker colors."

I love how detailed these pieces are. The little beads and things (for lack of the right term) are put in so well. Moose has messed with the pretties a few times and no pieces have come off! Now that tells me quality!


The toppers on the pretty trees are really cute, just a wonderful finishing touch. Moose likes the jingle bell on the silver one; I can't decide if I like the joy or star best - good thing I don't have to decide! They are just a simple, beautiful decoration. And they look great on my mantle!


Sharon was so sweet to work with. We're now friends on Facebook which is great so I can keep up on what's new in her Etsy shop. And she's a busy gal - there are always new things going up! I'm not sure how long one of these takes her but I imagine it takes some work because of the detail and small pieces. These are just quality items that you should definitely think about if you love holiday decor.  And you could use these pieces in decor year-round with the right color choice, so they are definitely worth the investment.

Visit Sharonnville's Etsy site and "like" her on Facebook to keep up with what's new in the shop!


Disclaimer: I received 3 pretties in order to facilitate this honest review. All opinions are my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) as I had with the owner/company and/or products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)