happy anniversary, honey!

My Love,
 Seriously? Six years we've been together? We've been married four years? It's hard to believe that I can feel like I just met you yesterday and also feel like I've known you my whole life. 
 No one has ever known me the way you do. No one has ever cared for me the way you do. No one has ever pursued me like you have. No one has ever stuck with me like you have. You know all my faults and everything about my past - yet you love me. You have always loved me. 
 I know that so many women say "I'm the luckiest woman ever," but they are wrong. Because I am. You are the perfect husband and the perfect father.

You are the perfect man: brains, brawn, and a big heart. Not to mention those awesome baking skills! How ever did I get this blessed? And our boys are so blessed, too; not many fathers even today are as hands on as you are. No "baby-sitting" here.

 I thank God for you but not nearly often enough. I can't repay Him for the blessings you have been in my life: making me a wife, making me a mama, supporting my pursuit to stay home and raise our kids. 

You would give me the moon if you could (and you'd throw in a few stars just to make me smile). You would build a house by hand just for me if you could (and you'd learn to do it just for me). You would let me eat all of the ice cream and cookies I want (if you knew it would make me happy instead of fat and unhappy). 
  
I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!


Thanks for the best 6 years of romance and 4 years of loving marriage,
Lovely

Comments

Brandi said…
Happy Anniversary!!! Cute pics
Theresa said…
Happy Anniversary! Hope you both enjoy it :)
Honey Mommy said…
What a sweet post! It was fun to see pictures of you guys over the years. By the way, I think your husband looks more handsome with shorter hair. :o)
That is so sweet. Congratulations, happy anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)