Scaredy Cat Primitives (review)

Ever since we got married, I have wanted a home that has decorations for specific seasons; namely Halloween, Christmas, and Easter (followed by Independence Day, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day). For reasons that I shall name "the economy," this just has not happened past Christmas decorations.

Until now! Carrie from Scaredy Cat Primitives sent me this adorable "A Jolly Halloween" sign. I love the unique saying on it and the scaredy cat. Too many signs when you're looking online look the same from site to site. That can be said of many products, which is why I'm a fan of Etsy. There are many signs about Christmas out there but not so many for Halloween (a pretty big holiday in my family).


The workmanship on this sign is excellent. The paint job is really great and the words aren't bled together at all. I love the orange with black - and there's some sort of rubbing on the corners to make it look more rustic. It's pretty sturdy, too - the baby stole it from me the other day and was chewing on it and throwing it around; still in tip top shape.

I love the extra care Carrie put into it by attaching the cute little tea bag with the kitties on the outside; just the kind of special touch that shows you what her business and customers mean to her. She was very easy to work with, very prompt with her messaging responses. I hope that you'll have the same experience.

 You can contact Scaredy Cat Primitives in any number of ways - she's on Etsy, you can email (scaredycatprimitives -at- gmail -dot- com). You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook (I know you're all over those social networks).

Her signs start off at $3.50 a piece on Etsy but you can also find larger signs for $18.00. And there's more! She has Ichabod the Halloween Pumpkin Guy, candles, bottle cap magnets - just a jack of all trades (or at least all crafts).

Whether you need something for that Halloween buff (my mom) or something for that woman who has everything (my grandma), you can find it here. I hope you do.

Disclaimer: There was no monetary exchange for this post. I received a sign in order to submit this review. However, all opinions are my own. You may or may not have the same experience with the product and/or shop.

Comments

What an adorable sign! I love decorating for the holidays, mostly Christmas and Halloween. Sometimes though, I go a bit overboard!
EmmaP said…
last year I "won" a halloween set of blocks that say "boo". I already have a set and i have PLENTY of halloween decorations. I would LOVE to ship these to you. Email me @ emmapanti@gmail.com if you want them. Seriously, I would LOVE to send them to you!!!
Unknown said…
Carrie does wonderful work, and takes great care in what she does!
Firecracker Kid said…
Carrie is my OFG team sister and I can say she is for sure an excellent crafter. Thanks for the fun feature. Your family is as cute as cute can be.
Carol

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)