the Cove

Last Thursday, we met up with some friends (one from MOPS and one from church) at a nearby campground/swim area/play area. It was such a beautiful day to hang out - look at this sky!

My pal, Sarah, is SO talented with photography. She brought along her camera and took some shots of us in the water and on the beach. AND she did while holding her youngest son - that is some major talent. And I wanted to share the ones she got of my boys and I (please don't judge me on the hat; it's Moose's and I had nowhere else to put it and I do realize I look like a boy).



Oh seriously...have you seen a more perfect day??


Moose had such fun splashing in the water - although he tried to drink it, too. Gross.



Me and my friend, Kim, with all the kiddos hanging out. The kids all behaved SO well!


Squirt was so tired (but isn't this a great picture of him?). 
He'd been up since 7:30 or so and we were out there until about 1:00. Such a trooper!! And he had fun splashing - now that's his favorite thing in the tub.



Throwing sand/mud was definitely high on the priority list for each of the kids that day. So funny; I was washing sand out of the kids' hair and arm pits (what?) LOL.


Moose kept throwing himself on his butt like this in the water. We are too cheap to buy swim diapers so I kept praying his diaper wouldn't pop like a balloon when he plopped down like that. I was lucky!




Probably one of my favorite pictures of Moose - ever! 

Thank you, Sarah, for these great pictures. I had such fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Comments

Thanks for the compliments! It was so much fun and I really want to do this again! The weather was absolutely PERFECT! Jaesi was wanting to check it out before family comes next weekend so maybe if there's a nice day next week we'll go again!
EmmaP said…
sounds like the perfect day!!!
Now that looks like A LOT of fun! And I love the last picture of Moose as well...fantastic!
It looks like such a great day! :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)