How Should a Christian Live?

I had the opportunity to review How Should a Christian Live? through Book Sneeze. This devotional and journal is from The Word of Promise Next Generation series. The book comes with an MP3 formatted CD that you can (and I did) upload onto your computer to listen to. You can (again, I did this) upload it to your iPod (or other MP3 device).

I enjoyed the fact that the Bible selections (1 Corinthians through Philemon) were from the Reader Friendly Edition. I usually am an NIV reader but this version made passages otherwise under a cloak of mystery much easier to understand. However, the puzzles and word searches in the devotional did not really add to that understanding. I didn't feel like they helped with the depth of this Bible study. However, the written passages in the devotional book did offer some insight and encouragement that would benefit a new believer.

Overall, I appreciated the different Bible version and MP3 format that would make this appealing to younger teenagers. However, this devotional would be best fitted for those looking for milk, not solids.

Comments

Lee said…
hum... thanks for the review. Hope you're having fun blogging hopping with UBP

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)