the cool mom

I have wanted to be the cool mom since...before I had kids. My house growing up was warm and cozy but not one that everyone hung out at. I wanted that house.
So I'm thinking if I could win this:
or this:I will achieve my goal. Because who would not want to come hang out and play in this? I could even rent it out for birthday parties! Then I could be the cool mom who gets a paycheck.

Do you want to be the cool mom or cool aunt or cool dad or cool grandpa (whatever you are)? Then here's your chance:

WIN a Bounce House at Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House during her Outdoor Oasis Event!

WIN another Bounce House at J. Leigh Designz during her Outdoor Oasis Event.



Good luck (but I hope I win bc how cool would this be for our July birthday parties?)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)