Friday Fill-ins



Here's a great meme that I found over at Michelle's Flying Giggles & Lollipops (she also happens to be one of my favorite bloggers, so go over and tell her to have a great weekend)! If you want to join in, stop by Friday Fill Ins!

1. There are places I probably won't ever make it to - and that's alright.
2. God can blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the kitchen is really really cold right now.
4. Mama needs a snow day; oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting by the light of the blue moon.
6. Abba while I pray please forgive me as I try to keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed I guess, tomorrow my plans include taking my son to the indoor mall to play on their little play area and maybe some mommy time (because I'm going insane being cooped up without a break for so long) and Sunday, I want to go to the movies with my husband but we'll go to church, eat lunch, take a nap, workout, and spend a quiet evening as a family!

{An update on the hubby's job situation: he's starting working for his new boss on Monday. We don't have a place to live down there yet so we haven't decided whether he'll find a place to stay down there or if he'll drive back and forth every day. I think the first option is smarter (although more stressful for me) because we don't necessarily have the money to do that much driving. We'll see.}

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Gewt your Mommy time in! I got some yesterday. I stopped by Barnes and Noble to see if they had Destination Wedding Magazines. I ended up getting a Green Tea Latte at Starbucks and spent over an hour browsing all the books. It was wonderful Mommy time, quiet and peaceful! We need it to recharge ourselves.

If you were going to the movies, what movie would you what to see?
I hope you can get away to the movies soon! :)
Unknown said…
I like the sound of your weekend! My saturday was spent going for a drive which I held on for dear life as the car slidded everywhere! Lol.
Have you got snow over there?
The whole of England seems to be in a panic over all the snow we have. They moan about the sun and they moan about the snow! Silly people!
Happy said…
I heard The Blind Side is really good with Sandra Bullock and that Sherlock Holmes was good too.

I would hate to be separated from Derek for any length of time so I would do what I could to move! Or the driving thing if at all possible...I can't imagine taking care of the kids without help.

I hope you can find a situation that is manageable for your family.
EmmaP said…
sounds great! my Sunday sounds like yours!!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)