something to think about this season

- don't drive fast in parking lots! People have their children out there - watch out for those wee ones.

- if you cut someone off in the store, please PLEASE apologize (even if you work there).

- put your cart in a cart corral. It's probably no more than a few stalls down. You'll make the cart boy's day (and mine because I'll be able to pull into the stall without worrying about hitting the cart with my van).

- if you work customer service, I know it's hard work (my mom worked it many years), but please muster up a smile and a Merry Christmas or at least "have a nice day." Same thing if you're a work associate or manager or cashier. The smile at the very least; it's not much of a burden.

- be patient. Kids act out. Some of us have tight budgets and have to match ad prices.

Merry Christmas and safe traveling.

Comments

Oh man, were you at Walmart yesterday too? It was crazy!

I am going to Best Buy today because my camera went on sale for $50 cheaper. I will deal with the craziness for $50!
Too bad people can't act this way all the time.
tiarastantrums said…
I admit - I don't return the carts all the time - b/c I have loaded my kids in the car already and I dont' want to leave them alone and the return is WAY too far away
Mariah said…
You are SO right! Everyone needs to calm down a bit...
Unknown said…
Amen to all of that!!!
I went to the supermarket last night as we desperately needed some baby bits & bobs.
I hated it! I was nearly in tears!
So many rude people around , no one had any manners at all!
No need for it!
'Tis the season to be jolly after all! :)

I hope You , the Other Half & the Boys have a wonderful Christmas!!
I'm quite excited now!! :D Much Love xx

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)