babywearing

Before Squirt was a twinkle in my eye, my good bloggy friend, Stacey, sent me this beautiful mei tai (I don't know how to spell that sorry lol). It has been SO helpful with Squirt. He loves being carried inside, close to me.

I got the crazy idea the other day to turn him around. This is what that looked like:

I am not sure if you're supposed to carry them like this, but he seemed comfy. So we left him for awhile.

Then the other day, we were baking up a storm and Squirt was inconsolable. So we decided Big A would carry him and he wanted to try the mei tai. So I put it on him (which is really really hard) and he wanted Squirt facing out. Yeah it didn't work too well (but again, he seemed awfully comfy).

Isn't it funny, though? To see his little head poking out like that. Made us laugh.

Comments

Me said…
So Cute! I LOVE, love his little face peeking out. What a little sweetie!
He looks so cute peeking out like that!!

You may like a Moby Wrap...you can face him in just about any direction! :)
Stacey said…
It works! As long as his knees are higher than his bum in there, he's probably very comfy :) Glad it's working for you!
Helene said…
Awwww, he looks so comfy and cozy! I love the pic of your husband wearing him, with his little face poking out!!
Alicia said…
awwww!! hahaa!! its so cute!!! his big bright eyes just taking every thing around him in! so so so cute!!
That is funny... he's so cute in there! Hey, as long as he is comfy!! :)
Synergy Girl said…
Oh how cute!! I haven't tried that kind of sling!! The one that I am giving away has five different positions you can put the little babes in...check it out at slinglings.com, they have videos and whatnot! Thanks for entering!
His head poking out like that is so cute! Baby carriers are the best. I have been using my Ergo a lot this week with Chloe.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)