Wordful/Wordless Wednesday


Loving


brothers


are a


beautiful sight.

Comments

Ali said…
So sweet! I have 2 boys too--2 years apart--isn't it wonderful?! Okay, sometimes it's crazy but it's mostly wonderful!
TheAtticGirl said…
That is such a sweet set of photos! Nothing like brotherly love.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/wordless-wednesday-my-prayer-on.html
Lee-Ann said…
Aww they are too sweet! Brotherly love for sure.
Momstart said…
Siblings are so cute, mine are love hate and love

It's a wonderful blessing
Unknown said…
Best Sight Ever! :D
I want my next one to be a boy! :)
Jen said…
totally beautiful.
Helene said…
Awwww, that is SO sweet!! They'll love those pictures when they're older!
Too cute...brotherly love! Remember these moments!
You are definitely correct! :)
Loukia said…
Brothers simply are the BEST!!! I can't get enough of my two boys.

Your boys are super cute!
Awww, I love the shot of them holding hands!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)