The Strange Question Meme

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? blue

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Tristan

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I'd been up for two hours & was almost to my parents' from our hotel

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? buying a mouse trap to trap the mole/vole/shrew that crawled into bed with us Saturday morning - ewwww

5. What is your favorite candy bar? 3 Muskateers

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Loff you (love you) to Moose as he went to bed

8. What is your favorite ice cream? vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? some fountain pop

10. Do you like your wallet? Love it! It's from my baby sister

11. What was the last thing you ate? pizza & grapes

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? 2 Halloween shirts for the boys next year

13. The last sporting event you watched? Part of the Husker/Baylor game

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Buttery & salty

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? whoever did, sorry, I don't get texts

16. Ever go camping? Not since I was little.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Only when I'm pregnant; otherwise I forget

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Most times unless we're at my parents' house

19. Do you have a tan? LOL

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? not one bit

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? If it's a fountain pop or at a restaurant.

22. What did your last text message say? again. no texting in this house

23. What are you doing tomorrow? my only plans are to go to the library and hopefully take a nap

24. Favorite color? Pink but I like green a lot, too.

25. Look to your left; what do you see? family pictures of Big A, Moose, and myself mere days away from welcoming Squirt into our family :)

I wrote this last night (Sunday) FYI.

Comments

Whoa...you had a mouse in your bed?!?! YIKES.
Unknown said…
Yay! For Pink & Chocolate chip dough! My Favorites too! :)
What's a fountain pop?
And is a candy bar like what we call a sweet shop here in England?
I haven't seen a meme like this one in quite a while. Such a great way for bloggers to get to know one another.

Really enjoyed yours!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)