you know he's a big brother when...


You come home from the store and are putting away groceries. All the while, the baby is crying because he's HUNGRY! You hurriedly put away the food, take off your shoes, & get the ice pack out of the diaper bag.

You go to take the baby out of his carrier & feed him...

...but his big brother is doing it already.

What a great big brother! He even took the lid off the bottle & didn't try the pacifier. I guess he knows when his brother's hungry. Love you guys.

Comments

Lani said…
aw... what a sweet big brother:) It's got to be nice to have a helper!
Jen said…
what a good big brother. So sweet.
Honey Mommy said…
That is so stinking sweet! I love brotherly love!
Helene said…
That has got to be the sweetest thing ever!!! So glad you got a pick of it too!! I wish my kids were that thoughtful of one another!
awe I love when they do that kind of stuff
It's amazing how much they pick up!
EmmaP said…
awww.... Melty... :)
Unknown said…
That is so cute!
I'm going to plan it right so that my next one will be when Oli is at the right age to help me out! :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)