Wordful Wednesday: At Least He Listens...

Big A made cookies last week (thanks, honey, for sabotaging my diet lol). To cool them, he put the batch on the kitchen table.

Moose LOVES cookies - Cookie Monster, things that are shaped like cookies, saying cookie in the dentist office.

He climbs up on the chair while Big A kept prompting "don't touch." And he didn't. Moose would just climb on up there and point with this excited little baby giggle.


He did get to enjoy a cookie the following day (and probably day after that).


Even funnier than that was on Sunday when Big A made Rice Krispie treats (he loves sweets & baking). I didn't see this but apparently Moose got up on the chair and just kept pointing at the treats going "cookie, cookie, cookie." Not touching them once.

Check out more Wordful Wednesdays over at the beautiful Angie's Seven Clown Circus.

Comments

carrhop said…
What an obedient little guy! So sweet!

Blessings!
Happy said…
He has more self control than I do that's for sure!
A boy after my own heart. I LOVE cookies. I couldn't have kept my hands off rice krispie treats though. :)
Jen said…
what a good boy!
Liz Mays said…
I certainly don't have that kind of self-control! Cutie!
Brenda said…
What a good boy! And cute too ;)
What a good little boy! Wow, I am so glad my husband does not like to bake like that! I would be so tempted to eat all those goodies!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)