there ain't no party like an S Club party!


As I previously posted, Big A's party was a success....although I did spill the beans (and Emma, I laughed my butt off when he told me that he had to go put on underwear, too).

About 15 of our friends came and our friends, the A-team, even brought friends for Moose & Squirt (their 3 kids). We decided to take a picture (by size, not age) of our children together. So...this is the only picture I took of the night...oops.

From Left: Moose, Peach, Birdie, Mr. T, and Squirt


The only difference had we taken the picture by age would be that Peach & Moose would be switched around. She's about 8 months older, Birdie is 8 months younger (or so...I may not have the exact range right), and Mr. T is almost 3 months older than Squirt. It was fun trying to get the kids to all stay down right where they were. Mostly Moose & Peach were hardest to keep down. Squirt and Birdie were perfectly content to lay there. Kids are fun.

Enjoy the cheesy music and video and remember that there ain't no party like an S Club party!

P.S. First walk to the park with both kiddos was a success. We only stayed about 30 minutes but that was plenty of time to get some swing & slide time in and make it home for Sesame Street (and a bottle...for Squirt, not me). And I'm hoping this is the beginning of my weight loss...because I have a LONG way to go.

Comments

Me said…
"and a bottle...for Squirt, not me"

lmao.
literally, laughing out loud.
Kristen said…
Love the pic. They are all so cute!
EmmaP said…
ok - i LOVE that picture!!!!! and I love how peach has her hand on Moose's thigh, like she's claiming her man! lol! they are all sooo cute. and wow, having squirt next to them makes him look uber-tiny too! i forget how eaansy-weensy newborns are... :)
Alicia said…
soooo cute! that's a great picture! on congrats on your first successful park trip!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)