Happy Birthday Rewind

I thought I would go back a few weeks and share the family singing "happy birthday" to Moose. I love that he even blows out his candle! I still can't believe that he is 2...wow. I have a 2-year-old and an 11-day-old. That's amazing (and scary).




Oh! And today we made our first solo trek to Wal-mart!!!! And we survived. It was awesome. We went in for facewash, Pull-Ups (not so much for potty training reasons, although we may try, but because of the sizes they fit...poor Moose's diapers are getting small), wipes, and cake frosting and mixes (for Big A's surprise party). We were in and out.

Moose sat in the back of the cart, Squirt in his carseat up front. The only time I was like, "uh-oh" was at the check-out when Moose wanted to press the buttons on the debit card machine. I had ahold of him, but didn't realize he was pushing the cart with his feet. So he almost biffed it to the ground. And then he started to pull on the back of Squirt's carseat...oh that would have been awful. But nothing happened and we made it home safe and sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)