keep cookin'

The last 2 mornings I've been having one to two contractions. The Braxton Hicks are not fun; I didn't have these with Moose. I don't need to practice - ouch. And I'm still praying that this baby stays put until our doctor gets back. I just keep thinking that "ok my due date really isn't until the 18th so even now that's really early to come; 18 days." Oh wow...yeah, that's too early, right? This baby needs to keep cookin'. I have cakes to bake and a birthday to celebrate!!! I apologize now if these next few posts sound the same; I just really want things to go my way! ha

I leave you with a picture (that I feel is sort of unflattering):


PS For those of you who were holding your breath for my contest, it's probably not going to happen. We had some money stuff come up so it'll have to wait. I guess more time for me to come up with a brilliant idea for it.

Comments

Aubrey said…
Look at YOU! You are amazing!

I will keep my fingers crossed that your little bun keeps cooking!
Rion said…
You be multitaskin.

Cookin a baby, cakes, and cupcakes and all that!
CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR YOU! LOL
Thanks for the Etsy link!
Alicia said…
awwww look at your sweet belly! too cute! you tell baby #2 just to hold her horses a little while longer!
EmmaP said…
here's to keeping your fingers crossed... (and toes... and legs...tee hee)
Jen said…
stay stay stay baby!
J said…
What a cute picture! You can just picture that little baby in there saying:"Mommy! I want to come out!"
You look beautiful!
Lesley said…
wow....18 days....it gets me all excited....super excited.....and I so feel your pain.,...i had b.h. everyday for a week and a half before my little entered the world...I was nervous the whole time.....especially since I worked 50 miles from the hospital....

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)