Browns' Donte Stallworth Gets 30 Days for DUI - ABC News

Browns' Donte Stallworth Gets 30 Days for DUI - ABC News

Shared via AddThis

Check out this link. I am just shocked and very disgusted about this incident. This football player gets behind the wheel drunk and kills a man. He gets 30 days in jail???? What??? How many days would you get if that were you?

Even Michael Vick got 19 months for the whole dog fighting business. What kind of message is the court trying to share? That dogs are more important than a man's life? (I do realize this isn't the same court but I'm sure they were aware of this case - and I'm not a dog hater or anything. I really like dogs, but not more than a man who was murdered and his family that was left behind).

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)