oh what a day

Oh my freaking goodness, what a day. Our kid that, prior to our vacation, wasn't going to move over until May 1 and then, after our vacation, wasn't going to move over until Friday...moved in today. He's not even on a motivation level that he should be over here, but ok. Then while we were moving one kid out of his room in order for this new kid to have his own room (he moved early due to roommate conflicts, I guess), we found medication and pieces of cigarettes.

Seriously, I don't see how this is going to be a good situation. Only one of our kids wanted this kid to move over...you should have seen the eyes roll and the sighs and big guff the other kids made. Our one spoiled kid said it's not going to be good because he has a temper and the new kid has a big mouth - I definitely see that not being good. Then the kid who wanted the new kid to move in is already copping an attitude. That will be fun to deal with.

I don't know what to think. Venting to my mom only does so much and I hate to burden Big A with more complaints more than I already do. I'm completely going to lose my mind. Maybe that would be better - I'd be some place quiet at least. lol

Comments

Aubrey said…
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. It doesn't sound like it was a good move to begin with!
Hang in there!
Tiffany said…
Oh girl.

If you can, just remember this is about them, not you.

Email me if you want me number, you can vent to me!

T
Tiffany said…
Oh girl! When I said ti wasn't about you, I didn't mean it like that! I meant the way they act has nothing to do with you and how hard you are trying!!!! Sorry- that is a kind of therapy talk.

Girl, in the way of taking care of yourself ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!

I hope I cleared that up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)