Just to update everyone in case my last post was vague. We turned in our 2 week resignation yesterday so our last day here is May 6th. We are moving back to Nebraska to Lincoln where Big A got a job. We don't have an apartment or house yet (so if you know of anything available that would fit a family of 4, give me the info please).
We just are telling the boys today. It's even harder than I imagined. We only have one more to go and it's just heartwrenching. It's awful. I love them so much, it's so hard to say good-bye. They are family. No one's cried yet but we've definitely shocked them.

Comments

Aubrey said…
It is always tough when bonds have been formed!

I hope the move goes smoothly and I'm sure the housing will fall into place!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)