baby's first hair cut

I finally gave in. Moose needed a hair cut.
His hair was ALWAYS in his eyes and would get ratty at the ends.


So after Mommy & Daddy got hair cuts, it was Moose's turn.
Daddy held him in his lap while Mommy manned the camera.


We did get it done at a beauty school (we're still cheapos lol).
However, Moose wiggled too much for the student, so the teacher made the snips.


Ok so I didn't cave in all the way; the curls are still in tact.
I'm just not ready to let that part go yet.
I promise I will...someday.

Comments

The first haircut is always an adventure! :)
Kelsey said…
He did much better than the pictures of me show that I did!! I'm glad you kept his cute little curls.
Aubrey said…
I'm so glad you left those curls alone! And BTW, I go to a beauty school for all my haircuts. They do a fierce job and you can't beat cheap!
Jennie said…
First, I am a cheapo too.... there is NO shame in that.... second, thank you for NOT cuting those curls... he is only little once and they are too cute.... great pics....

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)