awww, I knew I loved you!

You are all so incredibly sweet! I definitely feel the love, even across the miles.
I am glad to report that I'm feeling better. Not to jinx this but I've felt good the past few days. It is getting closer to the end of the 1st trimester and my mind has had to be on something other than my stomach for 2 days. Each helps. So here's hoping!
We did learn that after our 60 day wait period, I will also be able to be on our insurance! Yay. I was incredibly freaked that this would be a pre-existing condition and we'd have to pay thousands for this little babe. Not that he/she isn't worth it but I'd like to clothe and feed him/her afterward, too. ha!
I'm a little homesick. Duh, I know. It's not so bad. Right now my heart just hurts from having to leave Moose each day for training. So far he's been a fairly good boy for Laura (thank you!), so I think he'll do fine the rest of the time. But it's hard for me and I'm ready to actually get started and be with him. He's my baby!
Training is going fine. It was med training today; I liked it a lot. It's interesting to learn about the types of medicines and we really learned about diabetes today. I have little knowledge about that so I'm glad to have a better understanding. And it's nice to spend my day with Big A.
I can't tell you how much I love that man! He's so understanding (well...tolerant) of my nose and how everything stinks. And he's ran out two separate times in one day to get me popsicles and chips. He's great. I love falling more in love each day...even when he's a big goof.
Anyway, I'll try to update frequently. Forgive me if I don't visit your blogs right away; I promise I'll do my best.

Comments

KatBouska said…
Awww, it's good to hear you're doing good! Moose will be ok! You just take care of yourself!
EmmaP said…
i am glad you are feeling better and feeling good about what you're doing. and i am glad Moose is adjusting ok too.

ok - and can i just say that i *LOVE* how you LOVE falling in LOVE with your hubby each day? made me choke up a little. I feel so happy for you guys and your new little one. here's hugs coming your way!
Kelsey said…
Glad to hear that you're doing well!

Such a sweet post about your hubby - it makes me want to get married!

I'm still expecting bump pictures one of these days :)
Aubrey said…
What is it with the increased sense of smell and pregnancy! Yuck. There are still smells that set me off all these years later! LOL

I'm glad to hear all is going well and that you have such a loving, supporting man by your side! There's nothing better!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)