God's provision and then some

I cannot tell you how blessed I am. Really. It's unfathomable. And I know that there has been so much drama in the blogosphere lately, but I really (somehow) have kept out of it (except for a very minor piece about that anonymous comment...anyway).

I feel so blessed by the friends I have made. And sometimes it's very sad to me, too, because I feel like these women I've met online are more my "real" friends than the ones I have met in flesh & blood.

But I need to give a shout out to some ladies that have made me feel super super blessed.

Stephanie @ Live.Love.Eat. About a week ago, Steph had a message at the top of her blog, saying if anyone had a kid with the same name that she had a birthday banner she'd give them. And my son happens to have the same name, so I emailed her and asked about it. And she's so sweet, I should expect it next week. I'm so excited and that's just so self-less. And her blog's really cute, too!

Stacey @ Fun With the Friesens I have been frequenting Stacey's blog for a few weeks & she had pictures of her carrying her daughter around. I questioned her about mai teis and how they work, how you get kids on your back without dropping them (I'd never heard of a mai tei until about 2 weeks ago anyway). And she was really patient and emailed me her answers. Then she sent me an email telling me that she'd read a comment of mine that said I didn't have a carrier for Moose. And she told me that God laid it on her heart to give me one of her carriers. When I read this, I was just about in tears. I didn't know people were so good.

So really I want to apologize for being so...tempermental lately. I know I've complained about money problems, not seeing Twilight, not having a carrier...blah blah blah. And here are these two very giving ladies who have no reason to be nice to me other than their kind hearts, and are giving me things that are special to them.

And I can't tell you how humbled I am. I've never seen God's provision at work like this. Next week, Big A & I have 3 job interviews and this week he's worked over 40 hours. And then I have the HUGEST blessing of being in the blogosphere presence of ladies with the biggest hearts I've ever seen. I pray that someday I can pay it forward to someone more deserving than myself.

So I just want to say thank you to Stacey and Stephanie. You gals have warmed my heart beyond measure. I can't thank you enough.

Please, if you get a chance, visit their blogs and read all about them. I think that each new blog I have read has made me a better person for it. I read a friend's Facebook status that said something about she didn't know why she doubted God's provision. I feel the same way because He goes above and beyond my physical needs to the needs of my heart.

To each of my bloggy readers and visitors, please leave kind comments wherever you go today. You never know when you may touch someone's heart with just your words.

Now I need to hit the sack before I drown my computer with my thankful, thankful tears.

Comments

Stacey said…
I'm so glad to be part of God's provision for you! I really hope you love the mei tai.
Tiffany said…
You are just an incredible women... look at your gratitude. It shines.
"Giving" to someone who shows such gratitude (as you)makes the giving like receiving (for the giver)! :)
Live.Love.Eat said…
Ya know what, thank goodness for Angie's comment because right now I am a little speechless. I don't deserve your praise but I feel blessed by it. It didn't take much effort for me to put something in a FedEx and send to you. It's your appreciation that is admirable and what makes it all worth it for me & what makes me really happy!!!!!

This blog world has been incredible and on many days I feel more of a connection with my gURLfriends than I do with the ones in real life because sometimes life just gets in their way. But I am thankful for them nonetheless.

I hope you enjoy what is coming to you. There may be a little surprise.
carrhop said…
So, so sweet--I myself feel so blessed by the amazing women I've met in our blogworld--so thrilled that you have had such a neat experience!!

Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)