Family Fun Fall Foliage

Here's some pictures of my boys & I playing in the leaves outside our apartment.

Big A let the wind blow leaves towards Moose.

Moose's reactions to things coming at his face are always of pure joy...I think.

I taught him to say "wee" when he picks up leaves & tosses them in the wind.


My beautiful boys!! Excuse Moose's weird hair-do (darn wind)


Me and my Moose!
Happy Wordful Wednesday. Join in the fun at Angie's Seven Clown Circus!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To comment briefly on the election results, all I have to say is God bless Barack Obama, God bless his staff & council. I pray this is the best for this country. I am saddened this morning as I watch and flip between news programs. No kidding, I have heard ONE person (Maya Angelou) talk about Obama's intelligence. Otherwise, I have only heard how historic this nomination is, how great of a stride this is for the black community, how great to have a black president. Although this is all of those things, I really pray this is not about race. I don't care if a member of the Blue Man Group ran for president & won and we got the first blue president. I want to know if this is the best man for the job; will he be the best for our country. It's a wonderful stride, I'm glad to see color barriers haven't stopped someone from becoming president (although the monetary price tag is a tad outrageous), but please, please, I do hope he has more to offer than his skin color. I know he has his policies, and that's what I want to hear about.

UPDATE: I have taken Honey Mommy's advice. Only kid shows on here this morning!

God bless you, Barack Obama. God bless your family. God bless America.

Comments

These are such cute pictures! The 2nd one is absolutely priceless.
tiarastantrums said…
cute little moose in the wind!!
Looks like a blast!!!! Such great shots!
Cecily R said…
Those are some CUUUUUTE boys you have!!!

One of my daughter's only real words is Weeee. I LOVE hearing it. So cute!!
Ah........I can almost feel the breeze. Great shots!
Honey Mommy said…
I just posted below you on SITS! Good morning!

I posted leafy pictures too and now it's snowing like crazy this morning. *sigh*

I am keeping the news off this morning. I heard enough last night!
Jen said…
playing in the leaves can be so much fun. great photos!
Deb said…
like honey mommy, i am taking a few days "off" from the news.

great pictures.... looks chilly. and of course, throwing leaves is much more fun when you exclaim "wheeeeee"
Susie said…
Great pictures:-) You have a beautiful family:-)
Anonymous said…
What sweet pictures!
Live.Love.Eat said…
Simple thing like playing in the wind and leaves is awesome..... Happy WW.
Tiff said…
Thank you for your nice comment. I want you to know that I appreciate how accepting you are though you were voting for McCain. He is a terrific man, but Obama has spoken to me since the beginning. I think you are the only one that I know this morning that is having a positive attitude and I appreciate that so much!

Nobody, especially Christians, that voted for McCain seem to understand that this was all in God's hands and this is for a reason. God knew that Obama was going to be President before he was born. And I think we can trust in God for that. We have all had that free will to vote for whomever we wanted, but ultimately God knew what was going to happen. I just cannot stand or accept people that are being so selfish and ungrateful toward our country and our God this morning.

~Tiff
EmmaP said…
exactly why i love the fall! cute pics!
Sam_I_am said…
*gasp* I didn't think it was possible for someone to hate Reba.

Moose reminds me of my nephew when he was little. Adorable!
Anonymous said…
Leaves are always good for some fall fun. Great pictures!
Mariah said…
My goodness that kid is getting cuter and cuter.
Jennie said…
preach it sister.. greta pics.. your fam is too cute.. enjoy all this time with him... before we know it you wil posting pics of a teenager.....
DArling little man...and CUTE family!!

Thank you for your comment on election results...you put it exactly how I feel!!
Angie said…
Cute pics! Playng in fall leaves is always a lot of fun!

I couldn't agree with you more on the election. Even though I didn't vote for him, I pray for Obama and his family and the administration. I pray that God will lead him to do great things for our country and the American people!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)