splish splash
Rub a dub dub, two men in the tub.
A papa and son and some toys.
A papa and son and some toys.
The kid is my water boy.
Last night's also helped bring his temperature down (darn molars!)
PS: I thought I should add this. My husband does NOT know I posted these pictures. Hahaha. That's what he gets for never reading my blog (I asked over the phone...he said whatever - what a good sport!).
To play along click on the Seven Clown Circus link in my blog roll) my picture isn't working today.
Comments
Anyway what great pics and a great post.
Happy WW
And that bath looks so good. I havent had a bath in over 2 years. We only have showers, no tubs.
Ha! you thought I didn't bathe, didn't you?
:0)
Cute pics! Bath time is SO much fun!!!
I love that you guys enjoy Moose so much.
Happy WW!
How funny he doesn't know you posted it. LOL
The part about your Hubby and the last photo are hilarious!