It would be impossible! Ok, I'm caught up on your posts now. Great haircut! You kinda look like Donna from That 70's Show! I can relate to your fears. My biggest is my death. Not my death itself but the sadness that my family will suffer, especially my husband and children.
Course you can forgive that! How's he feeling? Thanks for your sweet comment. Today was better. I'm taking some time off from mom, which sounds awful, but helps. We've been together A LOT lately. When do you go to Virginia?
Don't you love how they do that? I swear, they must have a secret manual on "how to keep mommy from not losing her mind." step 1 is look innocent and cute at least 60% of the time.
Oh I can only imagine if our boys got together. The house wouldn't be able to handle it, but they would have fun.
Anonymous said…
lol. That's my little boy as well! Total terror and a whirlwind of chaos when he's away. And when he's asleep, I can't believe he just tore up the living room! You have a cutie for sure!
Happy SITS Day! Your son is a sweetie-pie...no way could I ever get made at that face!
Anonymous said…
Yeah sure. I've got one of those 'cute as a button when they're asleep' children and yet she can cause HAVOC when she's awake. I think it's an inbuilt defence mechanism they employ to keep us calm!
Happy SITS day! What a cutie! And look at those long eyelashes! This is what you need to remember when he dents your car for the first time when he's older!
My husband likes to quote the line from the Adam Sandler Movie "Big Daddy" about how kids are great as long as they're sleeping or not moving. Yes, they're angels when they're passes out like that...but yours is pretty darn cute even when he's up to mischief! So glad I found you from SITS!
Aww, you couldn't. I think it's only a matter of time before my daughter is doing that, she ripped up the paper lining on the exam table last night and tried eating it.
I'm glad SITS featured you today. It was nice visiting your blog.
He's precious! My little one has done precisely the same thing, and I had the same reaction... how can I be mad at such an adorable angel? Congrats on your SITS day!
Oh man! The midget LOVES tearing apart Kleenex! I was cooking dinner one night and she found a box and pulled out the ENTIRE box and shredded about half of it. I should always know when there is quiet--there is trouble going on!
I have a similar, um, issue. How can I be mad at Monkey when he's throwing macaroni in the air when he's giggling and saying "Happy! Happy!" like it's confetti?
Seriously, they are so sweet when they're asleep. Happy SITS day.
Anonymous said…
What a CUTE babydoll!!! It IS amazing what cute little angels can accomplish, isn't it??? At some point, we've decided we will have to put shelves on the top 1/3 of our walls just to keep that kind of stuff AWAY from our girls!!! At least Kleenex cleans up easily...
i say all the time, it's a good thing my girls are cute. what a cute little guy...and i just want to pinch those cheeks, which i know he'll hate, but they are so chubby sweet!
Awww. I have picture after picture of my son emptying out the laundry basket or a box of Kleenex or the entire tupperware drawer because even though I *should* be disciplining, it's just too darn cute. They're kids, after all!
Anonymous said…
Believe it or not, there were times when the Little Imp was just shy of 1 that I used to intentionally give her a box of tissue and let her have it, just so I could get something done! *lol*
Comments
Ok, I'm caught up on your posts now. Great haircut! You kinda look like Donna from That 70's Show!
I can relate to your fears. My biggest is my death. Not my death itself but the sadness that my family will suffer, especially my husband and children.
thx for entering my contest and posting it on your blog!
love your prayer list too!
You have a cutie for sure!
I think it's an inbuilt defence mechanism they employ to keep us calm!
I love a sleeping baby! They're so angelic. Hee hee...what was he tearing up anyway?
When our kiddo was younger, DH and I used to joke that it wasn't "survival of the fittest" but "survival of the cutest" LOL!
Congrats on being the featured blogger today - hope you get doused in commenty love!
Cheers!
my little Abby gets into kleenex all the time...
xo
I was just told by a family member that my kids are "angels." And then he added, "When they are sleeping."
Yeah, um, thanks!
he is darling!
God Bless you!
Lisa
Yes, they're angels when they're passes out like that...but yours is pretty darn cute even when he's up to mischief! So glad I found you from SITS!
Happy SITS day!
I'm glad SITS featured you today. It was nice visiting your blog.
congrats on your day.
Boys are Great, just you wait!
He is just WAY to precious!
Your little man is such a cutie pie!
or better yet....putting the whole roll in the toilet and trying to flush!
I have a similar, um, issue. How can I be mad at Monkey when he's throwing macaroni in the air when he's giggling and saying "Happy! Happy!" like it's confetti?
It IS amazing what cute little angels can accomplish, isn't it??? At some point, we've decided we will have to put shelves on the top 1/3 of our walls just to keep that kind of stuff AWAY from our girls!!! At least Kleenex cleans up easily...
What a cutie.
Kiss his forehead for me.
xo-z
- from a SITSta
LOL
One of my sons did that with Hersheys chocolate cocoa!
He sure is a doll!
Linked from SITS!
Happy SITS day (belated)!
:^) Anna