So....

I thought my husband forgot our anniversary. Today we have been together for 4 years. Really with a baby, it seems like much longer (in a good way). Last night at 11:30 when I climbed into bed, I whispered "happy almost anniversary," and then today before he left, I told him again. I can't remember if he said anything back (I'm sure he did, I just have a faulty memory).
I have to leave for work here soon so I was checking out Writer's Workshop posts when...

*ding dong*
me (thinking): ugh...why do people ring the doorbell? don't they know Moose is sleeping???

I go to the door to find a lady with flowers in her hand. That's right...flowers....a whole bouquet of beautiful flowers.for.me.

Not only did he remember, but he sent flowers! And it's so cute, too. This isn't our wedding anniversary! Most guys have trouble remembering that, let alone our dating anniversary. Just another reason why my Big A is the best!
For those of you who can't read his chicken scratch, it reads: Lovely, I can't believe it has been 4 years since we met. Love you now more than ever! Anthony

Comments

EmmaP said…
awwww.so cute!!! he's definitely a KEEPER!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Anonymous said…
Cute! kurt and i dont have a when we met or when we started dating anniversary....but at some point this fall we're at five years....man i feel old!! lol

LOVE YOU

PS come live next door to me!
How sweet is that! The note is precious!

Happy Anniversary!
-Sandy toes

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)