Happy golden birthday!


Oh my love,
Where do I begin to wish you a happy birthday? I couldn't have gotten through the past year without you nor do I expect to ever be able to do so (or at least WANT to).
You are the best husband anyone could ask for & I thank God He's loaned you to me to help me get through this crazy world. You helped me (gain &) lose all of my baby weight (ok...most of it). Your baking skills make me just want to gain it all back...and, boy, do we try!
Moose couldn't ask for a better Daddy! All of those late-night feedings and late afternoon naps - you two sure are buds! He loves to be around you and to hear your voice on the phone. "Dada" isn't his favorite word for nothing.
I know this birthday is hectic, especially because you feel you're getting "old." Trust me, you don't look a day older than when I met you 4 years ago. Your hair is just shorter & your beard is longer. You're in better shape than you ever have been (although I'm probably in worse)....but I can't wait to grow old & fat together.
Thank you for always looking to God to lead us around in life and for trusting Him to do so. I am so proud to be your wife.
Happy golden birthday to my most golden boy. Here's to another good year passed and many more to come.
Love,
Your Lovely

Comments

Heather said…
Awwww...You both are so blessed to have found each other.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)